Wednesday 22 August 2012

Wedding outfit

I always love a good wedding, especially when the suns shining, drinks are flowing and you're with your close friends. Friends of ours got married at Stoke Rochford Hall on Monday, nice venue, made even better by the glorious sunshine!
I thought I'd share with you my wedding day outfit!
Once I'd chosen my dusky pink dress, I paired it with Gold peep toe sling backs and gold oversized clutch bag. This was then accessorised with my gold Guess watch and Cartier love bracelet and a swarvoski bangle.
I love getting dressed up for a wedding, any excuse for a nice outfit!

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog! Love those heels, they´re amazing!

    Have a nice day xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'll check out yours. Please follow me! The heels are from River Island!

    NCCB x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tini tani! Thanks! I will check out your blog now and follow you! X

    ReplyDelete