Monday 23 July 2012

Mambo Magic

I recently got married and had the most amazing day ever, but as we all know, a wedding isn't complete without an awesome hen do! My now husband jetted of to Las Veags, so I wasn't going to be outdone and made sure my hen do was equally as good! The girls and I jetted of the the White Isle, know to most as Ibiza. We steered clear of the 'chavvy' west end of San Antonio and headed straight to the classic Cafe Mambo on the sunset strip. Established in 1994, Mambo is the official pre party for every event in Ibiza, famously hosting Pete Tong every Friday with a funky warm up. Mambo was our 'home' every evening on my hen do and we were looked after like royalty, by royalty I mean, free shot after free shot of algave Tequila!
Mambo is great for a chilled evening, or a full on party, but the dress code in Ibiza is 100% chilled, just like its residents. There were no heels in sight, with everyone opting for cons, sandals and Nike Blazers, this is the kind of style after my own heart! High waisted Levi's, studded tees with hair extensions for a bit of Essex glamour! Ibiza has a bit of something for everyone, don't be put off by the west end tack, Ibiza, in my opinion, is one of the coolest places in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment