Friday 20 July 2012

Sale Away this Summer!

Summer Sales are not everybodies cup of tea, untidy rails, clothes on the floor and in a nutshell, not pleasing on the eye. If you can overcome these issues, you will be rewarded with some absolute gems that you were probably drooling over 3 weeks ago, but with a full price tag!
I hit the sales last week with my bestie and fellow blogger Hayles (www.thelifeandfashionofhc.blogspot.com) at Kents finest shopping establishment, Bluewater. Hayley pleasantly surprised herself with a sequinned number she'd seen on a DJ in Ibiza, and I pretty much bought everything!
River Island (www.riverisland.com) had some great pieces, I purchased a gorgeous tasseled top/beach cover up for £20, I overlooked the fact that it was a size 18 as it looked really cool loose and slouchy. A basic pale mint tee with a loose pocket for £7 was another excellent find.
Zara (www.zara.com) was the next shop that winked at me as I was innocently walking by. This was slightly more appealing as the clothes were colour co ordinated and displayed in styles. I picked up a great grey tasseled clutch and oversized grey tee.

If Bluewater was open later, I would have returned home with far more shopping bags, but TGI Fridays and cocktails were calling!
NCCB

1 comment:

  1. really nice pieces you found :) I really like the sales! you can always find some lovely pieces and if not than cheap basics from good brands!

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete